Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: It's Time For The 49th Edition Of The POTW!
6/26/2006 10:17:11 PM
Mr. Caron, you are too much! :-) I do enjoy your humor. :-) Hi Shirley! I hope you are enjoying your week as our Queen of Adland. I'm glad you finally got your turn, you were long over due for this honor. It's nice to see your picture on the front page of AdlandPro. Love you Michael and Shirley! ;-) John Sanchez
+0
6/26/2006 10:55:16 PM
Hi John & LaNell, Congratulations Shirley! You do have a pretty picture on AdlandPro. Sara
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/27/2006 12:01:35 AM
Congratulations Shirley This honour is well over due Linda
+0
6/27/2006 6:51:59 AM
Hello John, Another great forum this week and a wonderful and talented lady to be recognized with Shirley Caron. *******CONGRATULATIONS SHIRLEY****** On being voted this week's POTW!! You finally made the big time!!! LOL! You definitely deserve to be here my friend, and I know Mike is very proud of you too! You are so talented and a very nice lady too...I am proud to be your friend!! Enjoy your week as the Queen of Adland!! God Bless, Marilyn
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
6/27/2006 5:57:37 PM
Hi Shirley, You have quite a list of outstanding achievements. Congratulations, on your time in the spotlight and on your awards. My granddaughter has a love for music and writing. She plans on majoring in music in college and she already is writing poems and songs. I just pray she has the tenacity to stick with it. Blessings and Peace To You and Yours, Martha
*~*Martha Cole*~*
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!