Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
24 hour countdown. If you love animals (pets) please click this.
6/25/2006 2:07:19 AM
Hi; Angel's Gate is an animal hospice where special needs animals go to live out their days in peace, dignity and love. Many of them are ill or physically challenged or have been abused or abandoned. Angel's Gate has been featured on CBS, The Martha Stewart Show and more. They have sponsors around the world. They are currently at risk of being shut down due to zoning changes. They need 700 more signatures on a petition -- and have 24 hours to get them. (until June 26) It doesn't matter where you live... anyone can sign the petition. With 32,000 members of Adland, do you think we have 700 animal lovers among us? We may not be able to change the world - but we can change the world for some of God's most helpless little creatures. Nothing to buy or pay for. Just click and type your name and maybe, together, we can save Angel's Gate. Why? Because we can. Sometimes, that's enough. Please pass the petition link on to your friends list, too. You can sign the petition here; http://angelsgate.org/please_sign_the_petition_below_t.htm : ) Linda
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: 24 hour countdown. If you love animals (pets) please click this.
6/25/2006 2:36:20 AM
Linda, I can't get the link to work - including cut and pasting to get to their main site and then going from there. And there are some other instructions overtyped. Jenny
+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/25/2006 2:50:52 AM
Hello Linda, I hope she gets the signatures she needs and that it helps. Thanks, Mary
+0
6/25/2006 3:22:53 AM
Hi Jenny, I just got in. Try clearing temp internet files and cookies and see if that helps. Kenneth
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/25/2006 3:31:40 AM
hi, i signed and i will help spead the word.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!