Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :Re: Wolfgang was right.
7/14/2006 1:36:33 AM

Bravo Larry. I agree we all have a right to our opinions. We all have unique experiences that helped form our viewpoint about various things. We can agree to disagree, not get in vicious fights. Some people get too inflamed about certain topics, especially politics. They expound upon their personal opinions, trying to convince others, when it is better to just cease and desist.

DonnaZ

+0
Re: Re :Re: Wolfgang was right.
7/15/2006 12:20:02 AM

Hi!

It would be a good thing if people could differentiate between opinions and facts. The next logical thing would be...

1) If you want the right to have an opinion, you must give others the same right.

2) If you say you are stating facts, make sure they are facts and they are correct.

Gosh, how much simpler that would make things, hey?

: )
L
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/15/2006 10:19:18 AM

"Gosh, how much simpler that would make things, hey?"

Yeah! About as simple as people using their good "common sense"! LOL

I often wonder if those two words should ever be put together as there seems to be a great lack of it these days! LOL

+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/15/2006 1:27:13 PM
Winston, Where have you been, buddy? Can't recall hearing from you recently. Common sense as an oxymoron--you may be right! Cheri
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/18/2006 10:04:40 PM
Hi Cheri, I've been around. More lurking than anything as I have also been quite busy.....and it's all Linda's fault! LOL Actually, I've been trying to finish up a model that I have been building of the HMB Endeavour. It's been eating up a lot of time. The rest of the time (when I have time LOL) I've been doing some research for the new website.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!