Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Hurt, Humiliation and Human Beings
6/21/2006 8:48:14 AM
Hi I enjoyed reading your expressions, Dave! Very well said, thanks to the invite. Warm Regards Speak out & pass it on! Broadcast Decency United Voice Against CHILD ABUSE
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/21/2006 8:49:47 AM
Dave Thanks for the invite. I hope this brings back the community and friendship which we all shared around the World. I have been around for almost a year now and the trend of things that has been happening is not giving a very good opinion of us all for the new members of the Community. Let us all get back in too the community spirit of things and partake in our friends forums in a nice friendly way which we all use too do. We all need too be back as one whole community not sections here there and every where. Thanks Linda
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/21/2006 8:56:00 AM
Well I must say I have missed it but thats fine to me I'd rather not be involved. I wish everyone the best & hope we all can get along & learn to help each other just as adlnd is to be here for making friends & getting along. With that said we also need to let it go whatever it is. God says do not hold a grudge as it is sin. God Bless You all & WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST!
+0
Juliana Bond

1559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/21/2006 9:04:12 AM
Hello Dave, I was taught that 'you must always treat others as you yourself expect to be treated, with respect'! I love this community, I have made many great friends and I never want to leave! Juliana :) UVACA PA/PR
+0
Beverly Armstrong

385 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/21/2006 9:19:09 AM
Well spoken Dave, but we are famous or is it infamous for being the "Rude Americans" we are a spoiled lot in general having never suffered the indignities that many other nations have suffered in our life time. That is why we are now the famous "Obese Americans". LOL It seems that that term applies frequently to our mouths also! :) Well spoken indeed Dave! HUGS as always, Beverly
Beverly Armstrong NC., Health & Website Consultant, Trainer, Writer & Entreprenuer, Network Marketing & Tutorials http://networkingblogs.blogspot.com http://gender-differences-in-networking.blogspot.com
+0