Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Woodson

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor The 48th Recipient Of The POTW Award!
6/19/2006 8:07:28 PM
It is SO good to see you here, Mohamed Gani. So many informative forums, such elegant poetry - you surely deserve this and I SO hope you are enjoying it. Your friend in Seattle, Judy ;)
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2006 10:14:18 PM
Hi John & LaNell, Well, well, well, wonders never cease Mohammed finally made it to POTW. CONGRATS Mohammed and glad to see you receive the honor. You have an impressive list of accomplishments. Can you tell us more about your personal life though. Do you have a wife and children? What do you like to do for fun? God Bless! Marion :-)
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/20/2006 2:09:41 PM
Congrats are in order Mohamed, I am glad to see you here, hope you enjoy this to the fullest. Your Friend, Jerome Pfeifer Sr.
Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
6/21/2006 12:51:40 AM
My Dear & Respected Friends.........! Let me take this opportunity to convey my sincere thanks and gratitude to all of you for your "Heartful Greetings and Best Wishes". My "Special Thanks and Gratitude" to my beloved and respected friends John and LaNell. Since, I was out of Station on my business trip to Kuwait, I could not join this Forum and post my "Heartful Thanks and Gratitude" to all of you.....one by one. I humbly request all of you to kindly bear with me and accept this post as my "Humble Token of Thanks with Gratitude" to all of you......one by one. (However, I will try my level best to post the response to all of you, one by one, if time permits). Once again, I humbly request all of you, to be kind enough in bearing with me. Thanking you, once again. With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers...........! Your Ever Loving Friend & Brother, Mohamed Gani.
+0
6/21/2006 1:13:08 AM
Hi Mohamed: all the best and enjoy :-) Blanka
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!