Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: It's Time To Honor The 48th Recipient Of The POTW!
6/24/2006 6:10:44 AM
C O N G R A T S TO YOU MY DEAR FRIEND MOHAMED, IT IS SOOO NICE TO SEE YOU GOT THIS HONOUR AS YOU ARE A GOOD FRIEND WITH A LOT OF SERIOUS STUFF TO SHARE WITH US. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR WEEK OF HONOR AND WISH YOU THE BEST AND A NICE WEEKEND. BEST REGARDS ARILD
+0
6/24/2006 11:27:33 AM
Hello John & LaNell, Congratulations Mohamed Gani! I invited you to be friends. Enjoy the POTW award. Liz
+0
6/25/2006 10:42:42 PM
My Dear and Respected Friends.......! Let me take this opportunity, once again, to convey my sincere thanks and gratitude to all of you for your greetings and best wishes. To be very very honest with you all, I am really "spell-bound" to see and receive your heartful greetings and best wishes. I find no word to express my heartful thanks and gratitude to all of you and I feel myself blessed to gain your friendship. Once again, kindly accept this post as my "humble token of thanks with gratitude" to all of you....one by one. Thanking you, once again. May God bless you all, with all "His Riches" (Amen).......! You all will be in my prayers. With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers..........! Your Ever Loving Friend, Mohamed Gani.
+0
6/30/2006 12:05:32 PM
Hello My Friend! :-) It was a real honor to feature you as the Person of the Week! I wish you the best life has to offer and may God bless you richly for all your kindness towards us. Your Friend, John Sanchez http://JohnSanchez.Info
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!