Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
It's Time To Honor The 48th Recipient Of The POTW Award!
6/18/2006 3:37:58 PM
o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and LaNell! It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making this event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below: Criterion How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week? To be chosen as Person of the week you: • Are highly visible on the community • Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful. • Must be nominated for the program by another member of the Community and voted on by other members. ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ It’s truly an honor to be awarding this week POTW award. The recipient is Mohamed Gani a first class Gentleman. It would be very difficult to find someone more polite than him. His posts are always a welcomed event. Mohamed is also very creative with his forums and comes up with very interesting topics. It’s our pleasure to be featuring you this week, congratulations! ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ Here’s Mohamed Gani Bio: I am Mohamed Khadar Gani, basically from Kerala (India) and right now settled in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Basically, I am an Ex-Military Personnel from Indian Air Force - Put up total 15 years of Colorful Service in their Technical Group : Airframe & Aero-engine (Aircraft Maintenance Engineering)(Aeronautical Engineering Group). + a Mechanical Engineer with Business Management + Gained "On Job Experience" of total 20 years in Administration, Management, Office Organization, Sales, Marketing, Advertisement, Business Development/Promotion, Human Resources, Recruitment, Customer Co-Ordination, Airline Industry (Indian Air Force) & Engineering/Technology. Presently I am residing in Dubai, United Arab Emirates - working for a Multinational Company in Dubai in their "Advertising & Marketing Division" + running my own "International Advertising & Marketing Group" in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Since, I am from South India ( from Kerala and settled in Chennai, Tamil Nadu ) I speak, read & write : English, Hindi, Urdu, Tamil & Malayalam (the different languages of South India). In Dubai, we are covering up all the 7 Emirates including the neighbouring countries in "Advertising and Marketing" Field. Further, if you wish to know anything more about me, kindly let me know so that I can send you immediately. Thanking you, once again. With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers..........! Your Ever Loving Friend, Mohamed Gani. ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ Folks, please take the time now to return some of that love that Mohamed has been distributing throughout the community. He truly deserves our praise. Invite him to be your friend if he’s not on your friends list. Gani, I’m never sure if I should call you Gani or Mohamed, you once said Gani was okay but I’m not used to referring to my friends by what appears to be their last name. You are a dear friend and I appreciate all you do in the community. Have a great week my friend as our POTW, we love you. Love and blessings to all of you from, John Sanchez and LaNell o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals. If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor The 48th Recipient Of The POTW!
6/18/2006 3:41:33 PM
Hi Mohamed Congratulations on joining the list. Thanks for the invitation too invite him. Linda
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 3:44:03 PM
Hello Everyone! ;-) Congratulations,Gani! You are a gentleman and a special friend. :-) Enjoy your reign this week as the POTW king in the community. 8) Cheers! LaNell
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 3:45:18 PM
Hello John and LaNell! Thank you for always doing such a great job with this Forums, giving us the chanse to know our friends better. Hi Gani and Congrats for being voted as POW. You're a realy great person and I thank you for being my friend! Wish you a great time and enjoy your week of Celebrity. Sincerely your friend, Anamaria
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 3:47:13 PM
Hello John, Thank you for the invitation. POTW is a nice feature and appreciated of all the members. Go on woring with this great Forum and feature. ******* MY DEAREST FRIEND MOHAMMED ******** *** CONGRATULTIONS & HAPPY FATHER'S DAY *** Enjoy your week. I wish you the best. Greatings from sunny Greece Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!