Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Cool or confusion
6/18/2006 8:46:15 PM
Hello Bogdan, Thank you for visiting here. I am most appreciative of the fact that you read the posts. Too often people like to add their thoughts and don't see that their is a discussion here. Hopefully some of what you read will assist in future plans. You also clarified some issues here. To everyone: If we have learned anything here it is that pop ups are a tool we can choose to use or ignore. We can let them annoy us or live with it knowing that some people are benefiting from them. Our Adlandpro management cares and hears. What would have been a problem that angered people and perhaps became an excuse to leave the community can be turned around to be a positive thing if we keep an open mind. Let's work together and change lemons into lemonade.
+0
James Max

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/18/2006 9:12:20 PM
Hey Mary, Now that the Big Boss told us the obvious reasons why we have to suffer pop-ups, maybe we should concentrate on finding some ways to make them less intrusive. These pop-ups sometimes place themselves right over the page you are typing on. This needs to be fixed. My Suggestion: Make them a small Flash Button like the Chat Button placed out of arms way with just a teaser note, like "Hear what Max is saying at the Forum" Click Here!(That sounds real Good to me!) You're On - maxout
Free Monetize Adsense Niche Blogs For Affiliate Marketing - http://www.goodnewsforall.com/PLR/AutoIncomeBlog/
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 9:41:37 PM
Well James, you came back. See, ideas to solve a problem will help all of us. Good idea too. A warning that a forum is in use would be enough. One would not need to know what is being said. Case in point, pop ups by a certain poster have been coming up and all that is said is "great" and "thanks". Not exciting enough to take me away from my writing.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 9:46:24 PM
Hi again Kathy, I am very aware that Adlandpro management is attentive to our needs. I ever have a problem, they know I will be knocking on their door. They are what makes this a great place to advertise. For that reason, this forum was set up. Not as a place to complain but to find solutions. It would be nice if more members of Adlandpro would voice their opinions.
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 9:53:58 PM
Hi Mary, Thanks for the invitation. :) I don't know about you, but I tend to take everything I read seriously, unless I know for sure that it's a joke. If I'm not sure I always ask. I reread your post again to see if I missed the part where you were asking if it was rude. I found only what I already knew. You personally wrote very clearly that people who write in forums without being invited are rude and pretty pushy. Since you are the admin of this forum I have to take you seriously, because who would joke about something like that? You are of course allowed to change your mind or even tell me that I misunderstood. I do misunderstand from time to time. Without the popup I would not have been here right now. Is that good or bad? ;) Too bad you can't edit posts here. I think perhaps you would have liked to add a "not" between "and" and "making" in your last post to me. Mentally I put a "not" there.. ;) Or can you edit posts and I just haven't found it? Anyway, I don't know you and you don't know me. If you want to know me just read what I write. This post is one of many clues to come.. ;) Sincerely
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!