Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eva
Eva Gutray

348 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Some Real STINKERS: 4-ECorp et al
6/17/2006 9:34:42 PM
06 -18 - 2006 Tasmania - Australia G'day Mr Dave Cottrell, Thank you for the Invitation, and information. Same happening down under. To my observation we must beware all these companies that every minute appearing in adds on TV and in various media communications as these the one that eventually go bankrupt. Warm Regards Eva We are a Independent Distributor of E-card/Postcard Sweepstakes, and are currently Recruiting Committed, Enthusiastic People Locally as well Internationally to join and expand our Business with this Revolutionary Charity Organization offering Opportunities to everyone by joining our Team at http://worldwin-ecard.com
Non for Profit Organization from Tasmania - Australia GLOBAL HARMONY PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE WHERE? AT http://worldwin-ecard.com
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 1:31:09 AM
Hi Dave No problems with the fuel enhancer, Dipetane, distributed by a legitimate company called Wosat, which is not MLM. Wosat is also looking for new members, you won't be sorry. Cheers, John
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 2:21:48 AM
Hi Bryan, Even listening to someone you trust can be risky, as people do make honest mistakes. It is the responsibility of each individual to really do their own digging before recommending anything to their friends. From the digging I've done, I believe you are involved with a great company. The science behind the product seems very solid, and the people also seem to be very excellent people. (Note that your product is not yet available in Canada.) What I would REALLY like to see are the actual results individuals like yourself are getting with their OWN vehicles. That, to me, is a very powerful testimony. Hearsay carries its own risks. God bless, Dave
+0
Lis
Lis Figueras

84 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/18/2006 8:22:43 AM
Dear Dave, I totally, agree with you. I join too, to that company but I never upgrade either. I just join to see what is about and did not give me any confidence. What I'm doing now before make any investment is ask a lot of questions to the sponsors and looking before any upgrade to the better busines bureau web site the bbb.org to see any information of the company if is available and if is reliable. At least give me any information about the company before invest any money on them. That's a Good one too? I think. Right? Have a great day and Happy Father's day dear. Regards, Lis ********************************************* Free web stores give away, they run the inventory for you at www.yavet.freestoreclub.com
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 5:45:09 PM
Hello Dave, Thank you for keeping us informed about this. It is becoming very confusing to me. Your Friend,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!