Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: "Boys Will Be Boys" Home Video
6/8/2006 7:58:41 PM
Hi Angela, This new technology is fantasic! I don't imagine it is a FREE service though. I a new about these video stuff, what do you use a video camera, digital or what? Can you give a little explanation how it works. The only thing you would get from me is my cat, it is just her and I... LOL Regards, Donna
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/9/2006 8:33:21 AM
Hi Donna, Rates start at 9.95/mo. you can view the packages here: Retail Packages For the Video "Boys will be Boys" I took 60 second clips with my digital camera. Imported them into Windows Movie Maker and added the captions and the music. Then I uploaded it to my Helloworld Vault. I can put the code on as many pages as I wish. You can use any video or pics on your computer to make slide shows or whatever. We do have a free service coming with the new version 5.0 that should be out in July. However, as a free member you would only be able to share videos with other users. So if you wanted to share vids with Mom, you'd have to get her to sign up for Hello services. Basically all you need is a logitech webcam. But you can use other forms of capture devices if you wish. Good luck to you and if you have any specific questions just give me a shout! Angela
Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/9/2006 1:13:23 PM
Thanks for the feedback Angela! Regards, Donna
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2006 3:57:51 PM
Hello Angela, I can't post videos, but I enjoyed yours..even though it truly frightened me when your son jumped off that trampoline! Both times! If my grandsons would do something like that I would have a heart attack. As it is they scare the living daylights out of me. My grandaughter, age 3, is worse than the boys. Thank you again, Take care, Jo
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/11/2006 5:04:54 PM
Hi Jo, Actually, I'm offering to post videos for other people. Or create them online and let others post here to show them off. Just some normal pics make great slide shows with music. As far as the boys. I know what you mean. I rarely "watch" when they are being "dare devils" and creating their own stunts. Then again I rarely intervene unless it is something truly Life threatening that they are about to attempt. I believe that if you let them experiment, show off and "Be boys" (and girls) when they are growing up........then they are less likely to do all of the above when they get behind the wheel of their first car! And believe it or not.....we have had no broken bones! LOL I may be wrong and opinions are, of course, welcome. Good luck to all, I hope your weekend was great! Angela
Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!