Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: "Boys Will Be Boys" Home Video
6/6/2006 8:56:38 AM
Hi Suz, I'll send you an email. Look for "teamb@helloworld.com" as sender. Good luck, Angela
Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/6/2006 9:00:17 AM
Hi Kenton! I Love your slide shows! Beautiful! I will start another thread today with the one I showed you "Cedartown Pics". You're welcome to list all of yours there. Everytime you make a new one come and post it! It'll be fun. Good luck, Angela
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/6/2006 9:01:53 AM
Hi Marzlan, thanks for the compliment. Keep check on this forum. I hope to get others involved and make it entertaining. If you have some pics to share I'd love to put together a slide for you that can be posted here. Good luck, Angela
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/6/2006 9:07:33 AM
Hi Florence, Sorry your missing the videos. These should work for you also as the system "transcodes" videos to match your computer. One thing you can try. When you click the link and the new window opens. Above the banner to the right you will see a button that says "change settings". Click on that and choose dial up speed and ok....The video will re-buffer at a slower speed for viewing. The quality will be a little lower but you should be able to watch it without all the "wait". Good luck to you, Angela
+0
6/6/2006 10:07:54 AM
Hi Thank you for the reply to my post Angela, but it does not go any faster. I always use the way you mention and it is a little faster. Otherwise, if I would not be using it, it would take 3-4 hours. That's how it is with dial-up but I thank you for mentioning it! Warm Regards Speak out & pass it on! Broadcast Decency United Voice Against CHILD ABUSE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!