Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Larry Anderson

2606 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
A Special Treat 6.1.06
6/1/2006 5:31:02 AM
Laugh it up today A guy walks into a bar with jumper cables. The bartender says, "You can come in, but don't start anything!" A man walks into a bar and says, "Give me a beer before problems start!" Again, the man orders a beer again saying, "Give me a beer before problems start!" The bartender looks confused. This goes on for a while, and after the fifth beer the bartender is totally confused and asks the man "When are you going to pay for these beers?" The man answers, "Now the problems start!" A neutron walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender sets the beer down and says, "For you, no charge!" A pig goes into a bar and orders ten drinks. He finishes them up and the bartender says, "Don't you need to know where the bathroom is?" The pig says, "No, I go wee wee all the way home." A penguin walks into a bar, goes to the counter, and asks the bartender, "Have you seen my brother?" The bartender asks, "I don't know, what does he look like?" A drunk staggers out of a bar and runs right into two priests. He says, "I'm Jesus Christ." The first priest says, "No, son, you're not." So the drunk says it to the second priest. The second priest says, "No, son, you're not." The drunk says, "Look, I can prove it." He walks back into the bar with the two priests. The bartender takes one look at the drunk and exclaims, "Jesus Christ, you're here again?" A grasshopper hops into a bar. The bartender says, "You're quite a celebrity around here. We've even got a drink named after you." The grasshopper says, "You've got a drink named Steve?"
Larry Anderson 1st vice president http://www.whaspllc.com Get what you want but want what you get Wherever you go-there you are Skpe ID:larryeanderson
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: A Special Treat 6.1.06
6/1/2006 5:52:21 AM
Hi Larry I like those mate, quick and deadly! A big fat ugly woman walks into a bar with a budgerigar on her shoulder and says, "If anyone can tell me what kind of bird this is, they can have sex with me". One bloke thought he'd be smart and replied, "It looks like an ostrich". She said, "That's close enough".
+0
Larry Anderson

2606 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/1/2006 6:05:49 AM
Hi John Loved your joke even though I don't know what a budgerigar is
Larry Anderson 1st vice president http://www.whaspllc.com Get what you want but want what you get Wherever you go-there you are Skpe ID:larryeanderson
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/1/2006 6:25:54 AM
Hi Larry It's a small bird like a canary.
+0
6/1/2006 7:03:56 AM
Dear Larry, Thank you and John for the laughs this morning! I'm still cracking up...
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0