Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ricardo Alcaraz

203 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Welcomes and fyi, we miss you
6/2/2006 12:02:00 AM
Hello Linda, Thank you. But I have to give credit to you and all the Adlanders out there. You've been posting such interesting and helpful information that we can't help but respond. I do apologize for my being AWOL. Had to settle some emergencies, like friends and families crossing over the great divide. But your writings have provided a lift and the necessary inspiration to get going again. One day, I'll try to learn the secret of the Ebergizer bunny. Cheers! Ricardo
+0
6/2/2006 1:05:51 AM
Hi Ricardo; ========== One day, I'll try to learn the secret of the Ebergizer bunny ========== Good to see you! You're in luck. All my life I've been called the Energizer bunny. The secret is; 1) Fill a glass with ice cubes 2) Pour 2 shots espresso over the ice 3) Stir in one spoon natural sugar (not white) 4) Add cream or milk to the color you like 5) When it wears off, go to bed. Works like a charm. LOL : ) Linda P.S. I hope all your emergencies are in the past and only good things ahead for the rest of the year.
+0
Ricardo Alcaraz

203 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/3/2006 4:55:27 AM
Hello Linda, Oh, I'm just riding things out, always hoping for the best. And .... ... Thanks for the tip! Now I know what the Energizer Bunny does to faster and further :) I added a Spoonful of Amaretto. Didn't have to go to bed til late at night. Thanks again for your concern and thoughtfulness! Cheers! Ricardo
+0
6/21/2006 6:27:52 PM
Hi Linda and Friends, Just a quick note to let you know I am still alive and well. I have been very busy with many things on the go offline and so I had to curtail my online time. I expect to get a little more active here at AdLandPro and update a few things but I will not likely be as active as before. Thanks again for the thoughts Linda, Jack
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!