Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcomes and fyi, we miss you
5/31/2006 11:28:30 PM
Hi Jackie!! (waving) Welcome! Good to have you here. : ) Hi Norm... would you still like me if I was a Canuck? lol Glad you're enjoying... we're enjoying you, too. Welcome, Mary.... and thank you for the very lovely card, Georgios. : ) Linda
+0
6/1/2006 4:35:24 AM
What's a Canuck? Norm
Norm Clark
+0
6/1/2006 9:46:39 AM
Hi Norm; ===== What's a Canuck? ===== Oops... sorry. Canuck means Canadian. I'm Canadian, not American. lol : ) Linda
+0
6/1/2006 10:44:42 AM
Well Linda - we learn something every day. I still like you - even if my earlier comments might have been misdirected. There are still nice Americans here. Regards Norm
Norm Clark
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/1/2006 2:38:17 PM
Hello Linda, What a nice idea for a forum. Thanks. Cheri - thank you for the info. It looks and sounds very like something nasty that is trying to strangle some of my trees and bushes. Far from being suitable for deleting, it has been a great help!!!! You learn all sorts of interesting things in the most unexpected places! And lastly, that is an interesting thought of Norman's that some Adlanders from the US are going more for America than they realise. I think he is probably quite right. Saludos Jennifer
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!