Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcomes and fyi, we miss you
5/31/2006 7:14:25 PM
Hi Thanks to Cheri, I was reading a thread at Art's about forum interaction. The comments about *unread words* (in other forums) made me really appreciate everyone here. So... A hearty welcome to... If you have a minute, send them a hello. Tell them Linda sent you. : ) Norman Clark Alan Smith Georgios Paraskevopoulos Good to see you! These members aren't new, but are posting more often... and we really appreciate your thoughts and interaction -- thank you!! Ricardo Kathy Cuenca Denise Jennifer David Black (who was almost on the MIA list, but reappeared magically, so welcome back!) M.I.A.? The following members haven't been around for a while. If you're reading this, we miss you. Note: Feel welcome to drop them a hello and tell them they're on the MIA list, 'cause we miss them. Bob Needham Jim White Jack Arseneault Johnny Ford Mark Hodgetts Walter Kasmer Did I miss anyone? Feel free to post your welcomes, kudos, thank yous, hellos, or "we miss you" messages, too. : ) L
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcomes and fyi, we miss you
5/31/2006 7:30:06 PM
Linda, Regarding the first response to your post. It's like kudzu, isn't it? http://www.yahoolavista.com/kudzu/ Cheri
+0
5/31/2006 7:55:06 PM
Hi Cheri You realize, of course, that now we're going to really confuse people. lol : ) Linda
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/31/2006 8:25:59 PM
Hello Linda, Thank you for the invitation. Special thanks for the surprise. Very good idea indeed to promote your friends and you do that in a very nice way. A magic rose for the surprise and our frienship. Summer Greetings from Greece Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/31/2006 8:38:42 PM
Hello Linda, Thanks for the invitation. Just wanted to let you know I was here. Mary
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!