Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: I Got Mooned on Mainstreet!
5/27/2006 4:52:55 AM
Dave, Damn! A moment of inattention and carelessness leads to a permanence of embarrassment and shame. Sigh... Gary
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/27/2006 6:58:15 AM
Gary, ???????????????????????????????? That should read 'A moment of inattention and carelessness leads to the possibility of accepting my own falibility, the possibility of making new friends as casual visitors see my mistake and hasten to correct me and the greater possibility that I will never do it again!' Now - THAT is positive thinking! Not bad for a negative old coot up to his eyeballs in barbiturates at the moment? I'll get to your web site before too long. Regards
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/27/2006 7:45:29 AM
Er, yeah! Art. You are correct. I tend to get annoyed with myself when I do something dopey like that. Heh - you gotta laugh. This whole thread exists because some kids flashed their backsides at Dave Cottrell while he was driving home. Sea? The power of the moon! It sure tide us together. ( a little play on words - LOL!) Gary
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/27/2006 8:14:39 AM
Now there is a thought. A casual sighting of bum cheeks and a few people make a metaphorical meal of it. It IS the little things that amuse and stimulate us - what a pity we are such a small group here - I think this could fly given enough participation.
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/27/2006 8:25:36 AM
Here's another thought... I'd get a whole lot more stimulated seeing a line up of female bums than male bums. Like I said... just a thought. Gary
+0