Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sonia Lawrence

231 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (44th Edition)
5/22/2006 11:31:42 AM
Congrats Linda. Have a wonderful week in the spotlight and may God bless you real good. Sonia Lawrence http://10000hits.net/default.aspx?userid=1665798 http://www.thetrafficjam.com/cgi-bin/TJF/tjf.cgi?o=Sonia1912 http://pageswirl.com/?aff=sonia1912
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2006 12:43:31 PM
Hello John, LaNell, Thank you for the invitation to this forum. Hi Linda, Congratulations and the very best wishes. Kind regards Amanda Martin-Shaver
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2006 3:27:19 PM
Hello AMBASSADOR, Well, Well, Well, I am glad to been in one of the hardest contest ever in AdLandPro. A Greek expression says laughs best he who laughs last. I began to celebrate to early. Linda Caroll, an experienced internet genious and magician made her "attack" at the moment I was relaxing. I woke up to late. Anyhow she is worth and deserves this honour more than I am. Every new day is a different day.I don't feel that I lost. She was too big for me. ***** CONGRATULATIONS LINDA CAROLL ***** Enjoy your week and have a wonderful week. I wish you helth and success. To mark our friendship I will share with you a nice poem. Moon Magic Remembering an ancient magical time When the moon was our Spirit Mother, our magic tonic. We lived life in tune with the energies of the sky and the earth. Enjoying stories of lunar enchantment, flights of fantasy. When the lunar light burned brightest, we breathed in her mysteries, drank her warm rich magical milk. In theses challenging times. I look to wise Moon mother for advice. Where do I go to reclaim the powers of the moon, Artemis, Selene , Hecate. She speaks " to find your Moon Magic, you need to find the way to the Visionary Moon Goddess". I call upon my animal spirits in these times, to guide, protector, and empower, as I travel to distant places in search of the mysteries of the Moon. Come and be welcomed, Guardian Spirits of the Fire, Earth, Air and Water. The wolf has come to sharpen my instincts, owl brings wisdom, and magical powers, mountain Lions brings a golden shield with powers of strength, love and will. Wise Moon Mother again speaks, "To become a Priestess of the Moon, you must enter the alchemical fire, light the sacred flames, become like a phoenix, rising, rising, burning away the destructive voices and eyes of your past. forgiving mother dearest, silencing the inner critic, the woodpecker on your shoulder." I feel it is time to balance the golden sun with the silvery moon. Be joyous. Sing the ancient songs of my Moon Sisters. Celebrate the Moon in her lunar fullness, her darkness. Remember the Moon time rituals, Time to rest, renew, and purify myself. I feel ready to heal my lonely heart, calm the inner fire, and be with the lunar waters of my soul. I feel her presence. The Visionary Moon Goddess has graced us with her presence. I hear her luminous voice speak. "Go within the inner sanctuary of your soul. Listen to your inner voice, the sweet humming of silence. Feed your soul, dance naked in the moon light. Find your way home to your sacred place. There deep, deep within you will find your Moon Magic, your heavenly harmony" © Marcia Moonstar 2001 Best regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Wringer Washers
5/22/2006 3:53:25 PM
Hi John and LaNell, Thanks for another great edition of POTW. Congratulations, Linda! It's great to see you featured here! Yes, I remember wringer washers! Where I grew up - like you say, "in the middle of nowhere," we had no electricity. Our wringer washer was powered by a very noisy Briggs and Stratton gas engine with a pipe running out through an insulated hole in the wall for the exhaust! (I wonder how our mothers survived!) Have a great week, Linda. I hope a lot of people who haven't yet met you will take the time and get to know one of the "voices of reason" on Adlandpro! God bless, Dave
+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2006 5:37:43 PM
Congratulations Linda! Hugs :) Barb
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!