Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bryan Mcheyzer

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (44th Edition)
5/22/2006 5:53:29 AM
Congratulations Linda!!! you deserve this special honour! Have a good one. Bryan
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2006 8:24:37 AM
HORAAY LINDA A BIG CONGRADS TO YOU! I hope you enjoy your week. I wish you well with whatever direction you go. God Bless You
+0
5/22/2006 8:38:01 AM
Hi Thanks for the invite John, I hope you enjoyed your weekend. 'Congratulations Linda !!! Enjoy your week to this special honor in the SpotLight. Wishing you great success online! Warm Regards Speak out & pass it on! Broadcast Decency United Voice Against CHILD ABUSE
+0
Judy Woodson

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/22/2006 9:07:15 AM
Congratulatios, Linda. I always enjoy your regular column in our Adland publication and really liked being able to read your bio. Yup, wringer washing machines in the yard out back.....beats a laundry room in some ways, but........ Anyhow, enjoy your week, everyone, and thanks to John and LaNell for putting this together each week. Judy ;)
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2006 9:23:07 AM
Hi Linda, Congratulations, to the greatest lady in Adland!!! This is way overdue. But you will have a great time. Oh, and I remember wringer washers, I remember washboards too.LOL Have a wonderful week, I am so thrilled for you. Your Good Friend Deborah
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!