Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (44th Edition)
5/23/2006 12:48:58 PM
Hi Linda, Congratulations on a very well deserved honour. If every anyone deserved to be Person of the Week, you do (with no offence to the rest of you wonderful people out there). You are a true professional. And they say that a friend is some one who helps you and asks nothing in return. Well that certainly describes you perfectly. Thanks for all your help and congratulations again. Saludos Jennifer
+0
5/23/2006 5:25:23 PM
Hi Linda, Congratulations on POTW,you worked hard for it! Thanks john for the invite,have a good week! Thanks Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz http://www.aussie-money-tree.info
+0
Thank you so much....
5/23/2006 5:54:42 PM
To: John, Nick, Sweetgrame, Teri, Nan, Linda, Donna, JR, Alan, Marilyn, Holly, Carla, James, LaNell, Scott, Lisa, Jennifer, Cheri, Patrick, Jill, Lisa, Cheryl, Elizabeth, Kathy, Pat, Jerome, Michael, Johnny, Paul, Jadranka, Bryan, Kathy C, Florence, Judy, Deborah, Sonia, James & Amanda, Georgios, Dave Cottrell, Barbara, Arild, Michael DLC, Susan, Miroslav, Jennifer SJ & Leanne LOL. Can you believe it? You are all incredible. My photo just went up and already there are 6 pages of replies. I am humbled and honored. Thank you so much for all the warm greetings and messages. I've updated my Adland member page and sig file (bottom of this post) to include a complimentary gift for all Adland members. It is a book called "The Shocking Truth About Internet Marketing." The book is a short but helpful guide to which sites make profit online and which struggle. If it helps even one member, it will have done it's job. Please do help yourself - and pass it on to your friends, too. It's my small way of saying thank you for the warm welcome here. Sincerely, Linda P.S. If you read the book, do pop over to my forum and let us know what you thought. I'd really love your feedback.
+0
Re: Thank you so much....
5/23/2006 8:05:06 PM
Wow Linda! Looks like you're finally on the front page of AdlandPro! Great! :-) You are going to be busy answering e-mails and friend invitations. Have fun! 8) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals. If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/24/2006 6:11:34 AM
Hi John and LaNell Congratulations Linda for beinh the "POTW" as you have earned it since your return to Adland. I am Honored to be a friend of yours here. Enjoy your week in the Spotlight and wear your "Crown of Queen" with pride. Once again Congratulations from a fellow Canadian.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!