Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Seven Simple Steps to Small Business Success
6/5/2006 1:02:56 PM
Hi Cheri, I'm afraid I've arrived a little late, but would like to thank you for a very interesting article. It is full of truisms and valid for any kind of business. -It was good to read. And, I too love the reminder to read about your subject - you can never stop learning. And now between you and Judy, you want us to be informed, tenacious and Tidy too? I appreciate your quote from Thoreau but dont you think that it is asking a lot!! A little bit of disorganisation does have its charm after all!LOL Saludos Jennfer
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/5/2006 2:17:20 PM
Hi, Jennifer, Well, maybe a little bit, lol. I've been bumping into your posts here and there and you strike me as a great asset to our community. Bienvenido! Thanks for joining my forum. Cheri
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/5/2006 5:14:33 PM
Hi Cheri, I don't wish to be rude and digress from your forum subject - but I had to thank you. I've been called a lot of things in my time, but I don't think anyone has called me "a great asset" before! Saludos Jennifer
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/6/2006 1:02:09 AM
Jennifer, Now I'm laughing, because I have a most inappropriate sense of humor and it only now has struck me that my comment could be misinterpreted. Allow me to clarify: the voices of reason here are few and far between. You have one of them. Ergo, an asset to the community. You are welcome! And, I'm in hopes that you are also someone who enjoys a bit of humor. I sense that you are. I hope this has given no offense. Cheri
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/6/2006 3:09:51 AM
No Cheri, I took it as intended, Ergo I am tickled pink (delighted - on this side of the water) Now get back to your forum before everyone gets bored of our jokes. Saludos Jennifer
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!