Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (43rd Edition)
5/14/2006 12:04:44 PM
Hello John, This is one of the featurings long waited. Thank you for the great job you did here and everywhere else. Anthony and Pam you are so well deservong this honor to be in The POW Gallery of Adland :-) Looks you had some difficulties to fight with during your life, but you kept your optimistic mind. Hope and wish you're recovering as soon as possible from your health problems and will spend your, at least, next 46 years in happyness, love and joy along with your lovely wife, while taking care of our Security here on Adland. ;-) Congrats and enjoy your week! With friendship, Anamaria
+0
Myrna Ferguson

58 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/14/2006 12:21:01 PM
Hi Tony, Congratulations on POTW. So sorry to hear of your accident, which I can relate too since Feb 2005 when I was hit and in hospital over 3 months with a broken neck and a lot of other injuries. I do hope you will have complete rocovery. God Bless, Myrna
+0
5/14/2006 12:59:22 PM
Congatulations Anthony! Bless you and Pam I hope and pray you have a safe trip and the move is all you need it to be! My daughter ilves in portland, oregon and I have been there twice it is very beautiful and lush I know you will be happy with the move! May God's Angels watch over you both! Enjoy the fishing! As Always, God Bless! Sincerly, Susan
+0
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2006 1:49:33 PM
Hi Anthony, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Glad to see you here and I enjoyed reading your bio. So sorry about the accident that injured you and Pam. I'm glad that you are moving to Oregon's coast...my favorite place in the world. (I lived in Portland for 7 years & took many trips over to the coast). I look forward to hearing more, & wish you guys the best as you transplant yourselves to the coast. Enjoy your week! Blessings to you and Pam. Cheryl :-)
http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/14/2006 1:52:39 PM
Hello John & LaNell, Congratulation's Anthony !! You have long deserved this award my friend. You and Pam are in my prayers, and hope you both can live and enjoy your new home without the pain. Also would like to wish Pam, a very Happy Mother's Day too. You both take good care of each other, and keep in touch with us all. respectfully,
+0