Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sonia Lawrence

231 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (43rd Edition)
5/14/2006 9:45:02 AM
Congrats Anthony All the best in your endeavors. I will keep you and your wife in my prayers. Sonia Lawrence http://10000hits.net/default.aspx?userid=1665798 Trust God to move your mountain, but keep on climbing.
+0
5/14/2006 10:10:35 AM
WOW - AT LAST :-) *C*O*N*G*R*A*T*S* TO YOU MY BRITE- AND SECURITYFRIEND. I HAVE WONDERED HOW MANY TIMES I HAD TO VOTE BEFORE YOU GOT IT - AND NOW, AT LAST YOU GOT THE HONOR: POTW. IT IS SOOOO MUCH DESERVED AND I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR WEEK OF FAME, AS YOU ARE A VERY GOOD FRIEND TO MANY OF US AND HAS HELPED SOOOO MANY. SEND MY REGARDS TO YOUR BETTER HALF TOO, AND HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK MY FRIEND. VIKINGHUG FROM ARILD
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2006 10:30:24 AM
Congratulation Anthony on a well deserved recognition for all you do for all of us. Lets face it - often you save us from ourselves! Hope things start to get a little easier for you and your wife Good luck. Saludos Jennifer
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2006 11:30:26 AM
Hello Arild, Glad to se you on line and thanks for this information. I will go over to the POTW and send my wishings. CONGRATULATIONS ANTONY Enjoy your week Regards and Mother's Day Wishings Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2006 11:33:34 AM
Hello John and LaNell Dearest mothers HAPPY Mother's Day to all. Sons and daughters celebrate this day give your mothers and sisters a smile. Janh, LaNell go on whit this nice work. People appreciate what you are doing. CONGRATULATIONS ANTHONY Enjoy your very own week, share your smiles with us. Warm Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0