Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Helen Smith

188 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (43rd Edition)
5/18/2006 3:54:51 AM
Hi Anthony, Hoorah! Congradulations on your election! Your diligence in keeping us safe, and winning personality is more than deserving. Helen Smith (205)332-1813
+0
5/18/2006 4:50:14 AM
Dear John and LaNell, Another excellent choice this week! Anthony, My best to you and Pam in all that you do. You have been through so much together already, and I wish you happiness and success in your move! I have been your friend here at Adland for quite awhile now, and have always enjoyed your articles, even if I haven't always posted. I hope you are enjoying your week in the Spotlight! Take Care,
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
5/18/2006 1:08:41 PM
Hello Helen. Thank you so very much for your kind words. The kind wished are most appreciated by Pam & myself. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas. (Soon to be in Oregon)
+0
5/18/2006 1:11:00 PM
Shannon. Thank you so much for your kind wishes. We have been friends for a considerble time & it's always a pleasure to receive your comments on my forum posts. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas. (Soon to be in Oregon)
+0
Judy Woodson

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/18/2006 2:57:08 PM
Thanks to John and LaNell for putting this together. Anthony - I'm so glad to see that that you finally won POTW! Think you'll love the Pacific Northwest. I moved here (Seattle) over 30 years ago (and from Las Vegas, too). Didn't even plan on staying at the time - well, as you mentioned in your bio the 70's were kind of vague. Anyhow, have a great move and I look forward to you picking up your forums once again when you get settled. Judy ;)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!