Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Gaaah -- so I'm in 2nd place and didn't know I was nominated. lol
5/13/2006 10:52:36 PM
Hey Linda, You may have noticed that I have been reproducing the POTW voting at various intervals. Here is the latest: ================== Who is your choice for Person of the Week?! [232 votes total] Georgios Paraskevopoulos (75) 32% Myrna Ferguson (3) 1% Shannon Bolin (38) 16% Linda Caroll (100) 43% Harold Coram (7) 3% Anthony Vieira Da Cruz (1) 0% Jeannie George (4) 2% Leon Horton (2) 1% Nan Herring (2) 1% Manuel Davis (0) 0% =================== Now why would I be doing that folks? Hint: Fill in the missing vowels... "-CC--NT-B-L-TY" If Linda fails to win this damn thing due to "circumstances" then I am definitely gonna take up Winston's previously issued "double-dog" dare. Gary
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2006 2:21:00 PM
Hi Linda, I have been away for one day, but when I went and voted(of course for you) you were in third place. I just checked and I think you won. Yeaaa!!! Your Good Friend Deborah
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/14/2006 2:36:05 PM
Linda, I'd say congratulations are in order at this point. This is the biggest turnout of the vote that I've seen! With your indulgence, I'll answer Gary one more time, even though we seem to be carrying on a private conversation in the middle of this thread, lol. Gary, you and I often rant about the same things. One of these days I'll post a tirade thread in my Money101 forum, and I'll send you a special invitation. In the meanwhile, I have a goal to replace my current (very robust) autoresponder with one that is more user-friendly for an html newbie. Then I'll publish the premier issue of my newsletter. Thanks for your patience! Cheri PS, Thanks also for the Mother's Day wishes. I have spent a blissful morning with three of my grandsons, watching them play. Now they are all sitting in my husband's computer chair, and the almost-eight year old is whipping the other computer at checkers 3-0.
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/14/2006 3:27:32 PM
Hi Cheri and other forumites! ----------------------------------------- Gary, you and I often rant about the same things. One of these days I'll post a tirade thread in my Money101 forum, and I'll send you a special invitation. ------------------------------------------ Whatcha gonna call it Cheri? "The Trenches"?? :-)
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/14/2006 7:34:33 PM
Trenches...trenches... Flak jacket, kevlar helmet, grenades. Nooooooooooooooooo...
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!