Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Gaaah -- so I'm in 2nd place and didn't know I was nominated. lol
5/13/2006 3:02:52 AM
PS to Gary: So, you wanna join my MLM downline and become an overnight bazillionaire? hahahahaha Your book is on my to-do list, too. Cheri
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
VOTE ON LINDA CAROL
5/13/2006 3:22:21 AM
VOTE ON LINDA CAROL GRATULATIONS LINDA I am am sure you are the winner. You are more active than me. At this very moment you got 1st place with difference. Georgios Paraskevopoulos
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2006 3:42:20 AM
Hi Linda, It's great to see you doing so well in the "race!" It seems lately there is one rather large group on ALP that campaigns rather extensively for their own members, so it's great to see you out in front! Regarding spam in the private messages - yeah... my delete finger gets a little tired... but I've got a GREAT function on my regular mailbox that's designated for ALP - I scan through when I get the time, look at the few I'm interested in, and hit 'Empty Inbox' - what a GREAT idea! (Love my host). Maybe we can get Bogdan to add the same function on ALP! :-) God bless, Dave PS - tell Peter the soy votives are awesome!
+0
5/13/2006 4:40:42 AM
Good morning Dave! Thanks! lol. I can relate to the delete finger. Heh... adding that feature here would be great. For that matter, I'd love to be able to make posts 'sticky' like we can with phpBB, too, so I can post "forum rules" that don't scroll away into oblivion. By the way, I got your cd. Have been so swamped I haven't viewed it yet, but I'm very interested based on feedback from others that have tried it. Once I catch my breath a little, I'll be chasing you down for more info. Glad to hear you like the votives. The tarts and melters put the votives to shame when it comes to scent throw. If you have a tart burner, we'll send over some tarts for you to try. They're easy to pop into an envelope. : ) Linda P.S. Good to see you here again.
+0
Re: VOTE ON LINDA CAROL
5/13/2006 4:43:25 AM
Hi Georgios Well thank you. But, it's not over yet. lol. I don't know about the "more active" part. After all, you are a top 25 poster... heh, I'm only top 50. Good luck to you, too. : ) Linda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!