Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gaaah -- so I'm in 2nd place and didn't know I was nominated. lol
5/13/2006 12:50:46 AM
Hi; I haven't been getting my notices from Adland. Why? Who knows? So, I get an email from someone saying "in case you didn't get my private message..." Of course, I go check my private messages. 3 spam offers, 2 legit questions -- and one fellow member saying "Hey, you could win this..." Huh? (scratch head) So I go look at the person of the week and I'm in 2nd place. LOL. I didn't even know I was nominated. Too funny. It will probably be closed by the time you see this, but have a smile anyway. lol http://creativemarketingandadvertising.com/html/vote_for_the_44th_potw_.html : ) L P.S. For everyone that voted for me... thank you. You are too kind.
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Gaaah -- so I'm in 2nd place and didn't know I was nominated. lol
5/13/2006 1:58:53 AM
Hi Linda, Me too. All I seem to be getting is the usual trashy "join my MLM downline and become an overnight bazillionaire" stuff. Anyway... Despite saying that I wouldn't vote on POTW again due to reasons given previously, I went and voted for you. The position after I voted was as follows: Georgios Paraskevopoulos (44) 30% Myrna Ferguson (3) 2% Shannon Bolin (35) 24% Linda Caroll (50) 34% Harold Coram (7) 5% Anthony Vieira Da Cruz (1) 1% Jeannie George (4) 3% Leon Horton (2) 1% Nan Herring (2) 1% Manuel Davis (0) You are in front and I wish you well but we all know what happens all too often with this "democratic" system... Good luck! Gary
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/13/2006 2:11:23 AM
It's still open right now. I'm glad they have this recycling of nominations going on. There are at least three people in that list I'd like to see recognized sooner or later. Linda, I apologize that I am always late opening those announcements...I should have campaigned for you as you did for me. It appears at the moment you don't need any help, though. :-) Cheri
+0
5/13/2006 2:50:46 AM
Hi! ==================== Linda, I apologize that I am always late opening those announcements...I should have campaigned for you as you did for me. ==================== Oh - psssshhhh -- don't give it another thought. I didn't even know I was up there. lol ==================== It appears at the moment you don't need any help, though. ==================== LOL. I find that absolutely hilarious. I had one member mssg me and say.... "A lot of people say how great you are (snipped) just wanted you to know i'm in your background." Then the same member messaged me again and said "please don't post my name." LOL. I won't. (Never do) The whole thing is absolutely hilarious. LOL. I truly have a warped sense of humor. L P.S. Okay, back to compiling my next book. I'm gaining on you guys again. Heh...
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/13/2006 2:57:59 AM
Good grief, Linda, what are you doing up so late! BTW, your PS made me gnash my teeth. After pushing you to get the last one out, my timing stinks and I've got so much of importance to do that I just shut down and didn't do any of it today. No work on the real estate agency, no work on the website, no promotion, no foreclosure research, no reading my homework. Did manage to finish my last two-part article and that's it. Didn't even post it on my blog. Arrggghhh! You put me to shame. Cheri
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!