Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Lessons of Failure, Part Two
6/26/2006 8:32:55 PM
Hi Cheri, Interesting forum. Like Scott said, I have been reading but not commenting much, however I appreciate your forum. DonnaZ
+0
1/10/2007 7:35:54 AM

Hi Cherie,

Firstly i hope you will forgive me if i do anything wrong in terms of forum eticate as i am quite new to this whole thing, however I liked your post and if there is one thing i would like to believe i know well is the power of your attitude, your mind and learning from mistakes.

I just wanted to give a couple of inspirational examples.

The people who learn how to ski or snowboard the fastest are the ones who fall the most in their first few days, the quicker we make mistakes the quicker we learn! We all make them but if you are prepared and not afraid you can achieve and overtake anyone who is more cautious no matter how far ahead they are!

Your financial mindset is key, making mistakes happens but if you have the teachings and the imprinted attitude you can achieve things again and again just as Donald Trump lost his fortune and came back even stronger, or Richard Branson did the same.

Anyhow thank you for allowing me the opportunity to express these things and forgive my learning curve while i figure out how to use the posting system

All the best

Muneer

+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/12/2007 9:05:59 AM
Muneer, Thank you for your comments, and even more for taking the time to read the older posts in this forum. Your forum etiquette is impeccable, please don't worry about that. I am all for discussion, whether or not you agree with me. The only things you could do to offend me are to use my forum as a platform to advertise your business or gratuitously insult or offend my readers. Based on your first post, I doubt you would do either. So...welcome to the forum. I hope we'll see you again. Cheri
+0
1/14/2007 1:37:43 AM

Thanks Cheri,

Kind welcome, just so i do know where are the newer forums? as you mentioned this was an older one...

Will definately try and contribute to your forums when i can as i have found them very interesting,

Kind regards,

Muneer

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!