Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Adlandpro Community Cookbook
5/10/2006 8:56:42 PM
Hi everyone, We now welcome Mary Hannan to our Adlandpro Community Cookbook. She being from the "corn belt" of the USA knows all about good home cooking. I look forward to contributions from her.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2006 4:56:35 AM
I think we will put our newest author in charge of Herbs and Spices or "short order cook" ideas. Welcome Herb Gruenewald to our Community Cookbook.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2006 12:19:17 PM
Art Webster will be in charge of all that is "homey" or "folksie". If Scamp eats it we will too. Thanks Art....you are awesome and a true Community member.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2006 5:27:16 PM
Hi Everyone, We are gathering support for our cookbook. We have people posting recipes AND we have silent partners contacting me personally to give suggestions. I am receiving customs and language helps from Georgios, Helga, Bodil, and Marcel Mosa. This is becoming so interesting and fun to work with peole all over the world on this project.
+0
5/14/2006 12:06:35 AM
Hi Mary, I'm sorry to ask but I'm unsure here! I found 3 great recipes that I made often in the past. I haven't made them for awhile but these are the most requested when I made them. I'm unsure of what I should add here and which category and how many recipes I can put! #1 - Luscious Slush Punch (great stuff but unsure if I can add it) #2 - Hot Pizza Dip (unsure if this can be used but it's delicious) #3 - Baked Chicken Breasts Supreme (not a casserole just another great way to cook chicken) Please let me know what I can add to your forum and I'll be happy to put it together, otherwise I'll have to dig deeper in my recipe file. Warm Regards Speak out & pass it on! Broadcast Decency United Voice Against CHILD ABUSE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!