Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Collmar

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Never over-work yourself!
5/2/2006 5:51:35 PM
Hi Anamaria Yes I'm close to that tired now,time to take a brake.My youngest daughter fell asleep in her ice cream cone, could not keep her up for nothing not even treats to bad I don't have a picture of it.Have a great nite everyone.....
Wisefinds Collectibles http://www.wisefinds.net We have over 300 great gifts to choose from most are $5.00 off everyday,stop by and take a l@@k.
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2006 8:02:28 PM
Hello Ana, That was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I cracked up so hard my stomach hurt and I was crying. I have wiped my eyes the best I could to write my post. I loved the child in the bookcase the best. Thank you so much for this. I needed that!! Children will always bring a special smile and laugh to your life. Hugs and Love,
+0
5/2/2006 8:39:22 PM
Oh my ...does that bring back memories of my two boys! You made be smile.... no...laugh....Thank you for that!! Susan
If You're Already Drinkin' Evergy Drinks ... Why not Drink the ONE that's Healthy ... Tastes "Toadly Awesome" and PAYS You to Share It?! http://www.TheBluFrogCraze.com
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/3/2006 1:51:33 AM
Hello everyone :-) Looks I managed to cheer you up with these, and I'm so glad for it. Kids always so refreshing, even when we feel otherwise. Even when we say they are doing silly things that upset us, later they turn out to be pleasant memories. Shannon, you are too funny my dear! You should take a pic af you in that position and post it :-D With friendship, Anamaria
+0
Ron
Ron Stouder

277 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/3/2006 12:57:58 PM
Hi Anamaria, They were just great. Very cute. Funny and nice. Kids can crack you up and refresh your outlook as well as drive you nuts. Thank you. Ron S.
Ron Stouder
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!