Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of Week aka Person Of The Week! (41st Edition)
4/29/2006 7:46:20 PM
Hello John & LaNell, Congratulation's Kay ! Really liked your bio, keep up the great job your doing my friend, and Keep on Keepin on. Sounds like you have been very busy, and that is usually a good thing ! Hope you have a great weekend respectfully,
+0
4/29/2006 9:00:00 PM
Kay, I really appreciate the WORK that you have put in to move WOSAT forward. Thanks, and congratulations for this recognition. Your Texas friend, Lawton
+0
4/29/2006 9:11:09 PM
HI John, Thanks very much for another great POTW forum. What a great choice for POTW...Kay Reeve! I did not know much about Kay until she was featured in the *Parade of Stars*...she is truly an amazing woman! CONGRATULATIONS KAY! WOW! Now you are POTW, how wonderful. I know how very busy you are with all that you do with your children and home-schooling them plus your husband. Not to mention all that you do online! You are an inspiration to many people here and a good friend as well. I can't think of a better choice for POTW! Enjoy your week in the Spotlight my friend! ;) Marilyn
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
4/29/2006 9:25:49 PM
Hello Kay, I am so happy for you and congratulations on being this weeks POTW. I wish you a wonderful week and may you be showered with all the attention in the world. Love,
+0
Neil Adams

16 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/29/2006 9:34:10 PM
Conradulations Kay wishing great success. Your friend Neil
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!