Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of Week aka Person Of The Week! (41st Edition)
4/29/2006 6:09:27 PM
Hi LaNell & John, My congrats to Kay - great Bio. Enjoy your week. Wish everyone a super week.. Bob
+0
Ernest Brown

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/29/2006 6:10:10 PM
Hello I just want to say Yahweh (God) continues to Bless you and your family and to say Congratulation to you being the person of the week. www.wantxh.com www.tryxtremehealth.com/1086301
Ernest Brown
+0
4/29/2006 6:26:13 PM
Hello Kay, A very Big Congratulation to you. Although I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet, I just invited you to become my friend. I hope we will get to know each other soon. Enjoy your Week, It was a great one for me! Your New Friend (I hope) Sweetgrame :-) "The Empress of Adland"
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/29/2006 6:44:38 PM
Hello Adlanders, *** CONGRATULATIONS WING QUEEN KAY *** After all the problems and a long, hard and arduous work that few of us could undertake you comlpeted your duties in good time wich resulted to a nomination and a certified by votes election to the title of POTW a title that the AdLandPro Ambassador with his Team are proud to handover for a week the CROWN Of The Supreme WOSAT WING QUEEN o crown you are most worthy to bear and wear, not for a Week but forever. My Best Wishings For Enjoyment And Success Georgios C. PAraskevopoulos
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/29/2006 7:45:15 PM
Good on you Kay. I knew women were strong, but you're a woman of steel. As we say down here, you're a bonza sheila!
+0