Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of Week aka Person Of The Week! (41st Edition)
7/5/2006 10:44:19 AM
Dear Shannon, Another long overdue reply.... Thankyou for your very kind words and the love that you also share thoughout Adland and W.O.S.A.T. Yes Denis is most certainly cheeky, and now as my Left hand man - LOL that's where he sits, he is getting very bossy as well as being even more helpful than ever. No stepping out of line for me now :D As for the dedication to the team, it is the TEAM that have made this all possible. None of us could have achieved anything like this on our own and for the first time in my life I can SEE a secure future, not just imagine one. Love Kay
+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/5/2006 10:47:00 AM
Thankyou Debbie, :-) Jadranka, I was gobsmacked as soon as I read your post - you read it all!!!!! and in one night! :D It has been wonderful getting to know more about you too since you joined Wosat and you too are a great Team asset. Thankyou for your wonderful words and support. Best Wishes Kay
+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/5/2006 10:49:20 AM
A big and overdue thankyou to.. Paul Underwood - good ole Brits ;-) Calvin, hope you enjoyed the party :D and Blanka :-) A wonderful Lady in her own rights.
+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/5/2006 10:59:30 AM
Thankyou Kookuroo :D You are such an amazing and bubbly person, it is always a pleasure to talk with you and know you are with us. Don't stop bouncing :D Love Kay
+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/5/2006 11:03:46 AM
LOL, you are a real hoot! John, I would be glad to follow in the foot steps of anyone with a sense of humour like yours :D Thankyou my friend, all be it overdue. Best Wishes Kay
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!