Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Special Tribute To John Elliott!
4/7/2006 5:05:58 PM
Hello My Friends and Friends of my friends. Thenk you for the invitation John-LaNell. CONGRATULATION JOHN You and your Team are doing a great work The Oak Corner is in my favorites sice Katrina Hurricane. When I want to relax I go there. I always find an article of interest to read while I listen music. Best Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
4/7/2006 5:07:26 PM
Thank you John And LaNell for the invitation to this special forum. Congratulations on being selected for this weeks POTW. You are very deserving of this honor. I can't say enough about the wonderful job that you and Luella are doing with The Corner. It truly is an amazig piece of work and I am very proud to be a part of it. Thank You both for the opportunity to be a part of something so incredible. Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/7/2006 5:11:52 PM
John (Sanchez), Thank you for providing this method of recognizing someone who is a huge influence in this community. I've been told of many acts of kindness that John Elliott has done without accolade, and applaud his election to POTW. John (Elliott) Thank you for posting the inspirational story of your Sacred Heart picture. I've read at least part of your life story on The Corner, and can't help but marvel at your wonderful attitude in the face of so much hardship. I'm proud to call you friend. Cheri
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/7/2006 5:19:57 PM
Hi John, Yes I agree with you, John is a wonderfull person and has become a valued member of this friendly community, its a shame you can't make an exception about the must have photo rule? I am sure John likes some annonimity even though he is popular with all his friends, I am sure if you ask Bogdan very nicely he might make an exception in John's case! So just ask him? You won't know unless you do! I for one will certainly back you up on this. So its a thank you from me for doing this for John, but ask Bogdan anyway! Best Wishes John.
A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
4/7/2006 5:25:11 PM
HI John, Thanks very much for the invite to this special forum you put together to honor John Elliott. It was so very nice of you to do this for him even though he could not furnish a picture of himself. Great job John as always! CONGRATULATIONS JOHN ELLIOTT on being named POTW this week. I have only gotten to know you a little bit, and after reading your bio I am sorry I have not gotten to know you even better! What an awesome story and tribute to your friend. I am so sorry to hear about his unfortunate tragedy. The picture that you created in very lovely and I do not blame you for not wanting to change your profile! You are a very interesting and talented person, but that does not surprise me since I too am a Libra, and Libra's are very talented in the arts. I give you alot of respect and honor on being a single Dad and raising 2 children...that is a rare thing to see a man do, and I have much respect to those that do it! Congratulations to you and Luella with the huge success that you are having with your website...that is fantastic! Keep up the great work that both of you are doing. One of these days I will have to make time to write some articles for your site as you all asked of me. I am sorry I have not had the time to do so as of yet, but I will try very hard to work on that! Again, Congratulations and may God continue to bless you with all that you do, and may you continue touching the lives of so many people that need to be healed! God Bless You, Marilyn
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!