Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: To Attract Attention..........
4/6/2006 7:34:10 PM
Hi Leanne, I get a kick out of you. You don't let posters slide by when all they do is advertise. On some other forums the moderators/owners don't comment when they do that. I think it is good that you bring this to their attention. Some people haven't learned that it is impolite and not to their advantage to just send email ads and post ads without trying to make any kind of relevant comment or personal comment. As far as your article, I am one of those people who has never liked to "toot my own horn" or brag. I also don't like to try "selling" to somone who isn't interested in what is available. I will look over the list again to see which ideas I can implement. Thanks for sharing your tips. DonnaZ
+0
Scott Reynolds

493 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/6/2006 8:18:56 PM
Hi Leanne, Great artical, I did enjoy it! I thought I had grown out of showing off, and I don't like bragging. Guess I'm off to a great start! Ha ha ha! Great ideas to get us headed in the right direction. Thanks for shareing.
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2006 9:10:13 PM
Great Article Leanne. I will reread it & see what I can apply to my business. I too am not a bragger. I don't like to push my business on people if they are not interested. Thats why I'm affriad to do too many forums. I don't want you all to feel like i'm trying to be pushie. Yet on the other hand if I don't share my business no one will ever know either. Thanks Leanne
+0
4/7/2006 1:08:40 AM
Hi Donna, Well, I figure if they dont like my directness, it's too bad!As for selling it shouldnt be an effort if you know your product and know your customer,it's still a tricky thing. Thanks for posting,have a great weekend! Thanks Leanne Busby Join my new safelist http://www.safelistbuilder.com/LeanneBusby
+0
4/7/2006 1:11:21 AM
Hi Scott, I dont think anyone really grows out of bragging,just learn when to hold our tongue a bit more. Thanks for posting. Leanne Busby Join my new safelist http://www.safelistbuilder.com/LeanneBusby
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!