Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Networking and Ads Here At AdlandPro ...
4/4/2006 10:51:58 AM
HI Kenneth, Godd for you!!! I'm glad you put threads up like this. It pisses off the spammers that someone might ruin their cheating ways of making money. It's funny because spammers obviously do not not know what selling and marketing is so they have to send FORCED ADS to everybody in creation in hopes and prayers that maybe they will get lucky and nag a chump! Keep up with the GREAT INFORMATIVE information and let all be known. Don't let spammmers or scam artist scare away the good people. I say always fight back! Oh, I read a reply that said email spam is like regular junk mail? NA not even close. They're more like those annoying, unwelcomed phone calls you get right when you sit down to a hot dinner and some money making guru wants to sell you a vacation or a clean air machine to run in your house. My question is if everybody hates spam then why are people wasting their time sending it? No one is going to read it. See ya, Angela Blandino
+0
4/5/2006 2:51:21 AM
Hi Kenneth, Bravo, thanks for saying that, there's nothing worse.Than Ad/Proram pushers,no interest in who they are really sending to!! Thanks Leanne Busby Post a free ad! http://epage.com/js/csp/45624.html
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/5/2006 9:08:53 AM
Hello Kenneth, Thank you for a great reminder. It would be wonderful if every member of AdlandPro read this. The offers coming in the form of private messages have been increasing lately. Take care, Jo
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!