Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Networking and Ads Here At AdlandPro ...
4/3/2006 10:02:51 AM
Hi Kenneth, Amen...I could not agree with you more. I attempted a system for my friends list when sending ads to me in private message box. My friends are like family and when I first meet a new friend I rate them all the same a 10 because in my eyes we all are 10's The first time I’m sent a private message in my inbox from one I send a reply explaining what I think of them sending such a message and how adland offers, message blast, forums, link exchange and so much more effective ways to sell their goods and I return to the feedback of said friend and drop rate down to a 9 ...and so on .Spam may be always around but never hurts to clean a little house now and then. Tad of a rush post hope its clear enough to understand my thoughts on this subject. Gods speed my Friend :-) Lee
+0
4/3/2006 10:36:05 AM
Kenneth, Good post and points. It seems that 95 percent of adlanders are marketers and we are marketing to the marketers. Every now and then some great info or program comes and is embraced, but more often not.
Nap Jones

Stop working for pennies and cents and move up to real good commissions http://www.commissionriver.com/publisher_signup.html?crid=10969
+0
4/3/2006 10:44:36 AM
Hello Kenneth, I agree completely, I have recieved emails that just advertise a program or product. Not just from people that are not on my friends list but, from those that are on it. You know who you are. I am also having a problem with getting invitations from people to become a friend and all it is, is spam. These I refuse. This is why we have the forums, for letting people know about our businesses. Leave the emails for other things that should be left out of the forums. We all joined adland to promote our business, lets be profissional about it.
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/3/2006 2:23:36 PM
Hi Ken, Ya it's me making a rare appearance, don't you fell special, haha, just kidding. You make some great points. Unfortunately I believe SPAM will always be a problem such as Gossip Newspapers. Everyone complains about them but yet the sales continue to climb,, it makes no sense. I guess eveyone still wants their cake and to eat too! As for this community, when the focus once returns to 'Teamwork' instead of 'I' maybe that'll help. have a Good one, Dr Bob The Great Easater Give-Away Over $5000.- worth of quality downloads for FREE!
+0
Teri Fitzgerald

166 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/3/2006 8:36:59 PM
Yes, I agree with you Kenneth, as well. I believe some folks abuse this priviledge, and forget we are people and not numbers in a money game. Thank you for all you do, and for teaching those willing to learn. Enjoy each moment, Teri ~
~ Mother Earthbeats ~ This Virtual World ~*~ Walk in Grace, Beauty and Balance... ~*~
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!