Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: For Art
4/2/2006 3:37:50 AM
Izabel, I'm sure everyone is living in synchronicity, since that's the way things work. The trick is to recognize it. I'm just learning to do that, and sometimes I forget to notice in my hustle and bustle. However, I have come to view this community as a small town I live in, and the friends I interact with daily as my neighbors. Believe it or not, I often think of you and many others of my friends as I go about my daily work. There are often times when something I'm working on or doing reminds me of something one of you has said. That's why I felt so strongly to post this message today as I read. Art and I have debated around this point several times, usually starting with him calling me on a Pollyanna-like statement that I have posted without thinking it through. It's my way of saying, 'You were right, Art, and here's validation of your point.' Cheri
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2006 4:01:44 AM
Very interesting post ! thank you for inviting me here.Hey you know what? this has been a 'real moment' for me, friends like you are teaching me so much. :] Pauline
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2006 12:37:34 PM
Pauline, Based on the quote in your signature, I'd say you already knew this one. In case you change it later, I'll repeat it here: "Beware the barrenness of a busy life." Thanks for posting. Cheri
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!