Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: For Art
4/1/2006 9:29:51 PM
Cheri, I know exactly what you mean, I am living in synchronicity almost all the time now. When I forget a book or a package and return to get it from the house, I look forward to finding out what gift this difference of a few minutes is bringing me. And invariably there is a reason even for such insignificant occurrence. Every day is filled with magic, and I like magic a lot! Hugs and gratitude to you, :-) Izabel
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2006 3:11:48 AM
Luella, nice to see you here. I'm glad you enjoyed it. The book was published in 1994, hope it's still in print. My friend found it in a thrift shop. You might try the library. Cheri
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2006 3:14:16 AM
Sarka, nice to see you as well. Your English is better than my Czech, so don't let that stop you! That's a kind of joke...I don't speak any Czech. I can say "I don't understand." in Russian, but that's as far as that goes. Thank you for visiting my website. Cheri
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2006 3:22:07 AM
Amanda, thank you also for visiting my site and for the feedback about the guestbook. I'll speak to my web developer about it and see what she thinks. Thanks also for giving me some insight about how my forums are viewed. I guess I have talked a lot about books. I do place a lot of importance on the written word, especially when what I read seems to express my own thoughts and feelings better than I could myself or brings me a new insight. But I didn't realize I was giving the impression that I had no real-world experience. That's valuable feedback...I'll keep it in mind as I write in the future. Cheri
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2006 3:23:34 AM
Lawton, always nice to see you. Cheri
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!