Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: First Stage Recruiting New Members of Wings of Success
5/18/2006 3:10:52 AM
Hello Vi, Please look at Holly's post just above and post the information requested. Then, please feel free to sit back and visit with all of us. If you have any questions, we will be most happy to assist you. Kindest regards,
+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/18/2006 6:57:11 AM
Hi Luella, forgive my intrusion here but this is important that all members be alert about emails from Paypal. Dear friends Please visit this thread and be aware of the dangers of the recent Paypal Scam letter. http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=367296 Don't get caught and please don't let anyone else get caught - work together to keep us all safe. Best wishes to all, Kay Reeve
+0
5/19/2006 10:22:38 PM
Hello Kay, Thank you so much for posting this alert for everyone and by the way, you could never intrude on anything, you are most welcome anytime. Regards,
+0
5/19/2006 11:18:34 PM
"Calling" all New Recruits, The Time has come our great team, Please follow me over to our Private Wings Forum, To "Wosat Unversity" Called... Our Vision! I will post the Direct link for you all below: http://wingsofsuccessadvisoryteam.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=105 You will have to Login first of course and this should take you straight to my new post "Our Vison" in Wosat University. I will contact you all by Email at Adland, and I have just sent Dr David an Email so he will Access you all, some may have Entry already in Wosat University,some may not, I will make sure You all have Access! I will look forward to seeing you there ASAP "Thankyou" Team! Many Blessings! Warm Regards, Ashley Elias Executive Director TS
+0
5/25/2006 9:14:20 AM
Hello Newsletter/Blog Team: This is just a reminder that we will be meeting tonight at 8:00 pm Central. Looking forward to getting together.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!