Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: First Stage Recruiting New Members of Wings of Success
5/13/2006 7:51:08 PM
Hi and welcome from me to all new members of Wosat. This is your opportunity of a lifetime and I hope you feel as privileged as I do to be part of this brilliant concept, which began with a vision by Dr David King. There's no cost to join here, just commitment and honesty. If I can help in any way, please contact me here: jackgym2@yahoo.com.au And while I'm here I'd like to publicly thank a lovely lady who six months ago introduced me to this wonderful venture, Ashley Elias, whom I am very honoured to know.
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/14/2006 12:37:21 AM
Hello Vi, I would like to welcome you to the Wings of Success forum. I am honored to meet you here where we will all prosper by helping each other.
+0
Holly Goodyer

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/14/2006 7:20:51 PM
Hi Vi, A big huge welcome to you, I know you are going to make a lot of new friends here. We are in for some very exciting times ahead, just follow Ashleys instructions and you will be well on your way. We are all a group of like minded people here and all are only too willing to help you in any way possible. Lets all fly on the wings of the dove of peace that our logo represents. Cheers HOlly
+0
5/14/2006 11:09:39 PM
Hello New Members! I would like to extend to you a very warm welcome! If you have not signed up for the Wings Forum, it is very important that you do. Use your First and Last name with a space in between. This is most important. http://www.wingsofsuccessadvisoryteam.com/Forum/ Make sure you put your place of residence in your profile, so everyone can see what part of the world you are in and then make sure and introduce yourself in the General Member Forum. We do so want to meet you! Luella May Director, Team Services
+0
5/15/2006 5:18:59 PM
Hi Vi & welcome.I look foreward to getting to know you better
+0