Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert Trueman

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: First Stage Recruiting New Members of Wings of Success
5/17/2006 5:24:15 AM
Hello My name is Robert Trueman and I been Doing online marketing for about 2 years. We have put together A team that is working together and we are helping each other To be successful on line. Before this I had a business offline for 30 years and the part I like was helping people with there problems. This was better than all the money I could make to see a customer come In scared and confused and when the left they had taken the fear away And had confidants they could do it. I was in the computer business. I enjoy helping people but when I got online and started I was amazed that Everyone thought there program was the best and ebook out did all on the Internet but they were forgetting one thing that program they were in and Ebook was nothing without good people behind it. I have put an AutoSurf page for my team to advertise. It is FREE to join And I give 1000 credit to start. When you post your page and surf to activate it you get another 1000. So if anyone is interested you can Email me at robtrue@hotmail.com Hope to hear from and be a member of a strong team. SURF's UP And I am not from CAL. Best Regards
Robert Trueman robtrue60@gmail.com http://www.act5000.com
+0
5/17/2006 5:59:56 AM
Hi Robert, I can't tell if you are joining "Wings of Success" or just advertising. Please don't advertise your programs in our recruiting forum. This forum is for recruiting new members to "Wings of Success Advisory Team" I didn't see your name on the members list at our home site. We would love to have you on the team. It looks like you enjoy helping people! Well, that is what WOSAT is all about; Helping, mentoring, coaching. If you would like to join us, Please make a post to that affect and you will recieve a warm welcome. Advanced welcome Bruce Nelson North Carolina Founding member Team Services
<---Need more Traffic--->
Get Quality traffic to your site! http://east-coastsurf.com Earn from Traffic Exchanges" http://east-coastsurf.com/ro
+0
Holly Goodyer

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/17/2006 10:21:26 PM
Hi Robert, I am putting Ashleys first post here so you will get the hang of what is required of you. But I would also like to welcome you. Hello New Members, We would like to "Welcome" you and are Honored to have you on Board with us all! We will look forward to getting to know you, please make yourself at home and when other New members arrive, feel free to interact with them, so you may build personal relationships with one another! Have Fun and share your experiences and Skills! This is your First Stage of Entry Please Reply in this Forum by Adding: Your Name Where you come from Contact Details Your Interest's Who Invited you Your business Tell us a little about yourself We stand ready to be your friends and will assist you in any area or way where you have needs. Please feel free to call on us. "Thanking You" and We are looking forward to Greeting you! Holly Goodyer Director Europe Team Services
+0
5/17/2006 10:50:28 PM
Hi Vi and Robert Welcome to Wings of Success Advisory Team. You surely won't be sorry you made this exciting move to join this wonderful team of adventurers. Cheers, John Leal
+0
5/18/2006 3:06:53 AM
Hello Vi and Robert, So glad to have you here. Welcome. Robert, all you have to do right now is follow Holly's instructions. If you have any questions, we will be most happy to assist you. Kindest regards,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!