Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: *Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars* Week # 5
4/1/2006 10:55:01 AM
Hi Georgios, Thankyou so much for your kind comments, I certainly do like to make the comments interesting and thankyou for the translation of my name, I enjoyed reading your forum very much.
+1
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/1/2006 10:58:16 AM
Hi cheryl, Thankyou for the congratulations, I am very honoured to be here - now I just need to find the person responsible and send you after them for me :-D With the launch and move of our site coming close things will certainly be very very busy for a while but I am looking forward to it with such excitement for us all. You too have worked very hard and thankyou for all the support you have given the team and myself over the last four months.
+1
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/1/2006 11:05:25 AM
Dearest Caroline, As always, you fill me with far more praise than due and thankyou so much for recognising the support my Husband Denis has given me over the last few months. I can assure you he has his motivation for this - to be a kept man and spend all week on the golf course :-D Joking aside though he has been wonderful and has enjoyed seeing all the activity in Adland as much as myself. He often put's the computer on in the morning and tells me to go and see what's happening. He has even stopped watching TV on Saturday nights and listens to the meetings because he finds them so much fun. You are a wonderful friend to know and also very helpful to me in translating with Sarka so we can understand each other. I am sorry to hear you are too busy with your business to continue with Wosat, but also very pleased that your business is going well for you. Don't forget to keep in touch before you come to England - we will meet in London and I look forward to it very much.
+1
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/1/2006 11:16:00 AM
Dear Sam, Elizabeth, and Pat, Thankyou for your kind words. Hi Arild, I recall you being one of the first people to welcome me to Adland and helping me find my way around. Thankyou and I hope you feel better as I know you have had a rough time recently. We all look forward to having you back on top form. Take care,
+1
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/1/2006 11:18:58 AM
Hi Paul, The great Brittish :-) I recall your invite to be a friend some time ago "I saw your face and thought that's and English face so had to look and see." You were right too! Thankyou and take care my friend, I also look forward to working with you.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!