Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: *Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars* Week # 5
4/1/2006 10:15:25 AM
Hi Ana Maria, Thankyou so much for your appreciation and friendship, I feel very honoured to be nominated as Star of the week and it certainly took me by surprise when I heard.
+1
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/1/2006 10:20:29 AM
Hi Marilyn, Thankyou for all the hard work you have put into this forum. It is a pleasure to be here and very touching to see so many friends congratulating me already. I was out for the morning doing my Assistant job at the local Asperger Support group - another day in my busy schedule that I enjoy. I got home and took the chance to get my vegetables in the garden while the sun was out. Now enjoying a nice cup of coffee while answering my posts. Thankyou once again, I am sure I will enjoy my week with my friends here, and look forward to making new friends too.
+1
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/1/2006 10:24:24 AM
Dear Shannon, Thankyou so much for your kind words, I have also enjoyed working with you and getting to know you over the last few weeks. If anyone hasn't yet visited Shannon's website and heard her amazing singing - go to her site and listen carefully. Shannon has an amazing voice and talent for songwriting. http://www.bolinfamilyjewelry.com/about.html Thankyou my dear friend and keep me posted when you write your next song :-)
+1
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/1/2006 10:29:11 AM
Thankyou Arthur for you congratulations, One thing I have realised is that if I give up on anything, I am giving up on myself. I'm not ready to do that for a long time yet. I want to teach my children by example when I tell them they can do anything if they put their mind to it. I hope I help my friends when I say that too. Now think about what you want and set your mind on it, then....GO FOR IT! :-)
+1
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/1/2006 10:30:38 AM
Hi Lee Lu, Thankyou, I am sorry I have not kept in touch with you so much recently, you are also a kind, caring and very active member of Adland, I appreciate your comment very much.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!