Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tanya V.

683 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Tips for Security when Driving!
3/31/2006 11:38:58 PM
Hi Anthony, Thanks for these wonderful tips. You have a few things listed I hadn't thought of, and will from now on. I appreciate all you do to help protect the members of this community. Thank You! :)
+0
4/1/2006 12:34:00 PM
Hi Again Bill.. The Security Family in Vegas may not be in 'Vegas' much longer. Due to Pam contracting Bronchial Pneumonia at the begining of March which has now given her COPD, our Dr's have advised that the air here in the Vegas Valley may not be ideal for her condition. We were seriously searching for either a new home, or the ideal acreage on the Oregon Coast to build a home, now it looks like we better find our little piece of Oregon a lot quicker. We may just move up there & rent while we search, so you may soon be getting posts from 'your security friend in Oregon' but not just yet. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
4/1/2006 12:36:26 PM
Hi Shannon, Quite right, you never can be to careful at all. Sorry for mixing you up with Lorraine Lake the other day, She is the one who lives in Northern Nevada, not you as you quite rightly told me. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
4/1/2006 12:38:15 PM
Hi Lisa, my little Jewel. So nice to see your smiling profile gracing my forum... Thank you as always for visiting, & make sure you take note of my advice when you are out. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
4/1/2006 12:40:13 PM
Hello Marjorie. Thank you so much & I appreciate you posting your reply. It makes one feel that the advice given is indeed appreciated by the community here at Adlandpro. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!