Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: 72 hours special to get Audio Books Online Business
3/30/2006 4:50:46 PM
Hi you all, I do appreciate you stopping by and I do encourage to really concider this offer. The internet is taking a BIG CHANGE and audio and video are the NEW TREND. With so many mobile devices now that play mp3's and wav files it's only logical that the internet goes 'mobile' too. Broaden you customer base to allow off-line access to your information, stories, articles and more. Be the 1st to corner your market with this new technology. Talk you soon and again, thank you. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
3/30/2006 5:10:00 PM
I have had a few ask already why the rush. This offer is limited to the first 1000 people ONLY and then it's pulled. PLUS, the discount coupon is good for only 72 HOURS! ENDS April 1st, 2006 at 8am EST. No mas. No more. NADA. DONE. I know these are going pretty quick. So DON'T WAIT. Get It NOW! Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
3/31/2006 8:41:43 PM
Ok, we are already into 35 hours of the 72 DEAL! Less then 37 hours to go! Why wait? The longer you wait the longer for you to Launch Your Own Profitable Business. And, if you wait til it's too late it'll cost you $60.00* more! Don't wait! You may forget. Then you'll lose. Don't be a loser. BE A WINNER! Privatel Label Audio Books Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0