Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
72 hours special to get Audio Books Online Business
3/30/2006 5:22:21 AM
Hi This is Kenneth Sword I was speaking with Cody Moya the other day (a well-known Internet Marketer), and I convinced him to arrange a special deal for my subscribers. What is this deal about? This is 72 hours PrivatelLabelAudioBooks launch special. You can get for $24.97 ($5 off/month, $60 off/year) exactly the same thing which is for $29.97 for everybody else. But this deal is good only when you use a coupon you have at the bottom of this email and within 72-hours only (coupon expires). If you get membership using coupon, your low membership fee will remain locked at $24.97 for as long as you are member. If you are in hurry, use link and coupon below Privatel Label Audio Books coupon code: 4B744CA45F Cody Moya has created what I would call a GOLD MINE full of INSTANT and Ready To Sell audio products in dozens of niches. In fact you get 2 NEW "ready to sell" audio books every month. And you not only get 2 "ready to sell" audio books each month but you get text book in ms-word and pdf formats too. With these formats, you can do almost anything you want like put them on a CD, sell them online... and more. You can: - Sell them as ready made audio products - Create reports from text content and use it to gain subscribers - Create content pages to get higher search engine ranking - Earn huge Google AdSense checks - Create Articles from text content, submit to articles database and get huge traffic back to your web site And much more... Go there now to check all you get Privatel Label Audio Books You also get sale letter written by a professional copywriter, four 3D covers, and four flat covers for each product. To make things more profitable for you Cody is limiting the number of people who can join to 1000 and once that number is met he will cut off memberships. With those audio books you could also setup your own affiliate scheme and have resellers selling your products as well! with the right efforts you'd be making a fortune out of selling them! Is this sounds interesting to you? Find out more here: Privatel Label Audio Books Here is your $5 off/month ($60 off/year) discount coupon code: 4B744CA45F If you got this email to late to use coupon I am sorry. Warmly Kenneth Sword P.S. - It's not too often that a true win/win deal comes around, so when it does... I want to make sure you know about it. Privatel Label Audio Books
+0
Re: 72 hours special to get Audio Books Online Business
3/30/2006 8:05:47 AM
HI Kenneth, Thanks very much for the invite to your forum. I appreciate you giving us all this information and it sounds very interesting. I have bookmarked your website to look at more later on. I wish you alot of luck and continued sucess with all your endeavors. Take care, Marilyn
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
3/30/2006 10:28:09 AM
Thank you for another great forum Ken! All The Best, Bill
Get Your Free $100 Bonus - No Investment Required
http://team24k.com/instant-$100-USD
http://team24k.com/prelaunch

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2006 1:04:09 PM
hi kenneth, this is great. Cody Moya has really done it this time. what a great deal!!! everyone needs to hurry and take advantage of this great deal that you guys have put together. nan
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/30/2006 4:06:15 PM
Kenny, Thanks for keeping me in the loop, I will get back to you on this forum as I haven't really had the time to read this material that you sent. So many emails to answer one day off and it seems like everyone answers you at the same time LOL Again, Thanks for keeping me in mind... Respectfully, Manuel D.
+0