Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Douglas Grounds

334 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Evil Google Blogspot Blog Removal Problem Bites Google.
3/29/2006 1:19:07 AM
Hey Ken Heres something that will really help you and its free, everybody and their dog is out to bug windows try firefox.com which comes with virus scanner you seldom even have to run. I havent had any problems in 3 years praise the lord. I hope everyone that is having computer problems sees this, I tell people with computer problems you will always have bugs til you get this. Douglas G.
Douglas Grounds
+0
Douglas Grounds

334 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/29/2006 1:23:39 AM
One other thing Ken I forgot to mention Ill pray for you right now because you me and ol JOB the righteous man of GOD who lost it all we kinda have something in common. Douglas Grounds
Douglas Grounds
+0
Farid Aziz

12 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/29/2006 3:20:36 AM
This is awful... I thought at first Google started a wild campaign only against the "Blog & Ping" tricks where bloggers use blogs only to boost their sites ranking in search engines. But this has gone too far.
+0
Brian Ockert

123 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/29/2006 7:14:45 AM
Thanks for information Ken. I havn't started a blogg yet but it's good to be kept informed of what is going on. I must admit I would have never thought about backing up a blogg. Thanks for tip. Take care Brian
+0
Eva
Eva N. Denes

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/29/2006 9:45:34 AM
Thanks for the info. Do you have any idea how to convert my blogspot blog to Wordpress without having to copy each and every post manually? I host my own Wordpress blog, but kept my other one at Blogger because I thought maybe Google's robots visit their own service more likely. Which could be true, but is not worth the risk of losing my blog to G's unthoughtful measures. Eva
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!