Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
What's the best advice you've ever gotten?...
3/28/2006 12:00:02 PM
Hello Friends, I thought this might be an interesting, and possibly helpful thread. What is the best advice anyone has ever given you, business, personal, or otherwise? Here's my first one: My dad told me that if I found something I really loved doing that I was good at, I'd never have to "work" another day in my life. It took me almost 27 years to figure out what that was, and to start working toward it, but I'm finally getting there, and he was right. lol. Does anyone else want to share? Cordially, Danielle
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What's the best advice you've ever gotten?...
3/29/2006 5:22:45 AM
Hi, Danielle, This is one of those topics that will never be exhausted because the best advice you ever received changes as the position you are in changes. For myself, the best advice I received was simply "Be happy". It has been the corner stone of my life and despite the trials I have been put through, 'happy' is what I remain. My dad gave me loads of advice and, when circumstances demand it, the relevant and significant advice comes to mind. Regards
+0
3/29/2006 1:43:32 PM
Thanks, Arthur! I totally agree with what you said about it changing over time & with circumstances. I also agree with "be happy"! :) Cordially, Danielle
+0
4/1/2006 1:47:55 AM
Hello Danielle Thanks for inviting me to join your circle. Here are some quotes that I appreciate: "Don't speak unless you can improve on the silence." "Beware of a man of one book." "A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions." "Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness." "Every path has its puddle." "Don't fall before you're pushed." "The hardest victory is the victory over self." Wenhouse Eastern Stunts Revealed at http://wenhousecrafts.com
+0
4/13/2006 9:00:52 AM
Thanks, Wenhouse! Great quotes! :) Your Friend, Danielle
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!