Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka POTW! (36th Edition)
3/27/2006 7:50:02 PM
My Dear & Respected Friend John.......! Let me convey my best wishes and greetings to Cheri. "Congratulations" Cheri. With Warm Regards and Best Wishes, Your Ever Loving Friend, Mohamed Gani.
+0
3/27/2006 9:27:53 PM
Wow Queen Cheri! :-) You're on the front page of AdlandPro! Nice picture! I hope you are enjoying your week as POTW. ;-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador BioPerformance
+0
Bob
Bob Needham

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/27/2006 9:35:03 PM
Felicitations ma Cheri, You know Cheri, people can learn more valuable information about how to succeed in life from just reading your bio than practically anything else. The authors you mention, your attitude, Linda Carroll, your tact and wisdom... all first class and duplicatable. And those that haven't checked out her website, do yourself a favour. http://www.never2late4success.com. Cheri, I salute you! Bob
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/27/2006 9:42:59 PM
Hello, all. I can truly say I had no idea how this would feel! I've been sitting here for several minutes at a loss for words to express it (and those who know me know that I'm NEVER at a loss for words, lol). Don't know if I've ever had as joyful and humbling an experience at the same time. Thank you, everyone, old friends especially. I love you all. And thank you to the new friends who are taking the time to invite me. I'll catch up with the invites, I promise! Cheri
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/28/2006 9:56:46 AM
Hi John, WooHoo.. Congratulations Cheri , well over due my friend enjoy your week and make it a great one .Gods speed & Blessing :-) Lee
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!