Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Paul Underwood

73 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka POTW! (36th Edition)
4/1/2006 7:04:37 AM
CONGRATULATIONS CHERI, on being chosen as POTW and for your inspiring BIO. Enjoy your recognition, Wishing you, good health, happiness and success,
+0
4/4/2006 8:42:28 AM
Hi John, Ok Ok late again, I hear you all say Doh! I do appologise for my late arrival to your wonderful forum. Congratulations Cheri on this wonderful accolade of POTW, you certainly deserve this honour, and to be in the hot seat for the week, I hope you meet lots more interesting friends. Your story was truly inspirational for eveyone, and it indeed shows that it is possible to succeed, provided you surround yourself with possitive thoughts and attitudes. Its the negativity that produces the failures in ourselves. You have proven that the leap of faith to a possitive way of thinking, can lead to the successes you so richly deserve. Love and Peace John
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/4/2006 3:53:57 PM
John (Elliot), You are forgiven for arriving late, not the least because it gives me a chance to say once more, thank you, thank ALL of you, very much. For the honor, for the posts with good wishes, for the sense of community. I appreciate each and every one who posted here or sent me a private email. It was a wonderful week. Let's make sure now to all go and congratulate Ana-Maria Padurean, 37th POTW! Cheri
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!